Our wine classes and wine tastings are held at some of the finest educational institutions and hospitality venues in the Delaware Valley.
We are proud to offer internationally recognized wine classes from the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET):
- WSET Intermediate Course (suitable for beginners)
- WSET Advanced Course (significant previous wine knowledge required)
- WSET Diploma (Advanced Course Level 3 award is a prerequisite)
- Home Study option for WSET classes
- Learn more about WSET Classes
We also provide instructors and study materials for courses at affiliated educational institutions. These courses include the evening "Wine Academy" classes at the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College and the evening wine classes at Temple University, Fort Washington Campus.
We also occasionally offer our own home-grown wine classes.